Even though we specialize in Water and Mold Damage Restoration and do not help with Fire Damage Restoration. We still want our customers and followers to be safe every 4th of July.  Here are some great tips from the Oregon State Fire Marshall.  Read below and to see the flyer from the State of Oregon, click below the tips.

BE PREPARED:

  • Store fireworks out of children’s reach.
  • Always read and follow label directions.
  • Place pets indoors; they are easily frightened by fireworks.
  • Always have water handy (a garden hose or a bucket of water).

BE RESPONSIBLE:

  • Soak used fireworks thoroughly in a bucket of water.
  • Dispose of used fireworks & debris properly.
  • Never re-light “dud” fireworks. Wait 15-20 minutes then soak it in a bucket of water.

BE SAFE:

  • An adult should always light fireworks.
  • Keep matches & lighters away from children.
  • Use fireworks outdoors only.
  • Light only one firework at a time & move away quickly.
  • Keep children & pets away from fireworks.
  • Always remember-do not throw fireworks or hold them in your hand.

BE AWARE:

  • Use only legal fireworks.
  • Use fireworks only in legal places.
  • Fireworks are prohibited on all beaches, State Parks, & State or Federal Forest lands.

CHECK OUT THE FULL .PDF FROM THE OREGON STATE FIRE MARSHALL HERE:

CLICK TO GO TO ARTICLE

__________________________________________

NEED HELP?  CONTACT US TODAY BY CLICKING BELOW

CONTACT US