OREGON WILDFIRE SMOKE
If you have suffered from smoke damage at your office or residence, we are here to assist. Oregon Restoration is now offering daily, weekly and monthly rentals of our Hepa Air-Scrubbers. These industrial powerhouse air-scrubbers will filter the air in your business or residence and give you the peace of mind that your home is smoke-free. Below you will find links on fire safety and health threats from wildfire smoke. If you have questions or are ready to rent an Air-Scrubber, please click the button below and call our office.
TIPS FOR REDUCING EXPOSURE IN WILDFIRE SMOKE
- Limit your exposure to wildfire smoke.
- Reduce time spent outdoors. This can usually provide some protection, especially in a tightly closed, air-conditioned house. Set your A/C to recycle or recirculate, when at home or in your car, to limit your exposure.
- Reduce the time you engage in vigorous outdoor activity. It can be an important, effective way to lower the amount of smoke you are breathing in. It can minimize health risks during a smoke event.
- Stay hydrated. Drink plenty of water.
- Reduce other sources of indoor smoke and dust. These can be burning cigarettes, candles, gas, propane and wood-burning stoves and furnaces, and vacuuming.
TIPS FROM: Oregon Health Authority. For more tips follow the link.